- Only registered guests should enter the hotel rooms
- We will remove all decoration and unnecessary items from the hotel rooms.
- Cleaning staff will disinfect the room and the appliances in the room at the arrival/check in.
- Pools will have a maximum capacity of guests that can bath, depending on the size of each pool. Please follow hotel signs & hotel staff instructions.
- Sun beds & umbrellas should maintain 2m. distance from one another.
- Mini Water Park will operate as usual but Social distancing 2m. is required
- GYM/FITNESS ROOM operates at limited capacity and strict hygiene conditions.
- JACUZZI & SAUNA & STEAMBATH will remain closed till further notice.
- COSMETIC & BEAUTY SERVICES are available.
THE HOTEL SPA will operate with strict hygiene conditions and limited capacity.
Football, Volley, Tennis & table tennis will be available.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING 2.00M.
- FREQUENT HAND WASHING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED AT ALL TIMES.
- THE USE OF A FACE MASK IS COMPULSORY until further notice
- STATION WITH DISINFECT GEL WILL BE AVAILABLE IN ALL MAIN POSITIONS.
- DOCTOR VISIT TWICE PER DAY. Doctor on call 24/7.
- NO VISITORS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THE HOTEL AREA INCLUDING ENTRANCE & LOBBY
- The Hotel’s telephone center number is +30 2897025328 or +30 6986744425 for WhattsApp & Viber or ‘‘9’’ (from your room’s telephone devise).
Hotel’s telephone center is operating 24/7 (during hotel operational periods).
- Guests accept the use of the personal data/information for medical reasons, including a contact person for emergency (not a hotel guest).
- Guests will declare in advance if they have any kind of medical condition, any kind of illness, or if they had symptoms recently.
- Guests should mention to staff members immediately if they notice any Covid-19 symptoms to themselves or any other guest.
- In case of a guest with the symptoms of the virus Covid-19 we will need to:
Isolate the guest and his close contacts in the rooms, call the doctor and MEDICAL center and follow the emergency plan that we have for this matter.
- All measures mentioned are temporary and until further notice.
Additional changes might apply according to situation and updated instructions from Greek authorities.
- Last update: 11.06.21
In view of the ongoing travel restrictions that are in place as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our customers and staff is our absolute priority.
We train our staff accordingly and we follow the latest health protocols issue d by the Greek authorities.
UPDATED descriptions with COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS/MEASURES
Last update: 11.06.21
1. Restaurants & bars & All inclusive:
For all restaurants & Bars:
Self service system in the buffet will be available.
The use of a face mask, single use hand gloves and hand disinfection before enter the buffet, is compulsory.
Occasionally single use plastic glasses & plates will be used.
Extended operating hours in various departments may apply.
Restaurant occupancy restrictions, small delay in buffet service and waiting for seating might apply.
2. Rooms & Cleaning:
2.00 m social distance applies, in the entrance/exit doors. Restriction on the use of lifts up to 2 persons per time (does not apply for families and guests in the same room).
4. Pools & beach:
5. Spa & Gym & Sports:
6. Animation & live music:
The indoor children club/ indoor playground will be closed. Nonetheless there is an animator that will perform children activities and games, outdoors.
6 days /week Light animation program mainly outdoor daytime activities will be performed and social distancing and contactless activities will apply.
Mass gathering activities like Evening shows in the theatre, Mini disco, Pool Games etc might be limited.
7. Reception desk, Arrival & departures:
NEW CHECK OUT TIME: 11:00 max.
NEW CHECK IN TIME: from 15:00 (the latest that the room will be available for check in) We are encouraging the web-check in through our web-page www.mediterraneohotel.gr
The WhatsApp number +30 6986744425 will be available for contact between the guests and the reception desk for all services & issues.
8. General conditions:
Cooperation with the closest MEDICAL CENTER and Covid-19 ambulance service available.
PCR tests or Rapid test are possible with an appointment and extra charge.